100% Design project
The aim of the project is to promote the process of Innovation Management in SMEs in order to obtain new and innovative successful products, considering all the aspects involved in each of the phases of the development process and which can protect them either in their form or in their use.
The main objective of this project is to increase the competitiveness of companies in the Region of Murcia, encouraging the development of new products or substantial improvements to existing ones, which, due to their characteristics and functionalities, are appreciated as novel in the market.
In order to meet this objective, a project has been created that covers a large number of SMEs of different types and sizes, in which the use of innovation within the company will be encouraged, with the aim of boosting its competitiveness in the market.
The project methodology on which the project has been developed can be summarised in five main phases:
• CETEM carried out a diagnostic assessment in the participating SMEs.
• On the basis of this diagnosis, CETEM, knowing the market and the needs of the clients, carried out a feasibility analysis.
• It supported companies in the engineering of their new products.
• Advised and collaborated with the participating SMEs in the process of creating their new products, from the conceptual definition to the validation of their new products.
• It encouraged SMEs to register intellectual property for new products.