Here you will find all the information about the technology center
CETEM has a ENAC-accredited testing laboratory for finished furniture (accreditation No.1356/LE2499). This accreditation complies with the international standard UNE-EN ISO/IEC 17025 (General Requirements for the Competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories). The document can be accessed here: Read the document
By means of test reports, ENAC (Spanish National Accreditation Body) establishes the suitability of CETEM as a acredited laboratory.
ENAC is the only national accredited body that recognises the technical competence of organisms requesting it. Accreditation is an international tool established to build trust in the correct execution of very concrete activities, including testing.
Organisations can benefit from test reports:
- Gaining acknowledgement, prestige, trust and reliability in the results provided.Being positioned favourably in the face of possible litigation.
- Standing out from the competence with a competitive advantage.
- Fostering the acceptance of the organisation products, as ENAC accreditation is recognised and accepted in more than 100 countries all over the world.
- Minimising risks and rejections.
- Allowing access to public procurements
At CETEM, we firmly believe in equal opportunities and in building an inclusive and fair society. That is why we are pleased to present our Equality Plan, an initiative that reinforces our commitment to gender equality and diversity in all areas.
Our Equality Plan is a comprehensive framework that promotes gender equality, non-discrimination and the elimination of barriers that limit equal access to opportunities and resources within our organisation. Through this plan, we strive to ensure that everyone in our organisation, regardless of gender, has the same opportunities for growth, development and participation.