The objective of the project is to develop intelligent upholstery with thermoelectric and lighting functions that can be easily integrated into the manufacturing process of the upholstered furniture, as well as the associated control electronics.
– Investigate the different smart textile technologies available. Evaluate the pros and cons of its integration into furniture.
– Perform adaptation and develop manufacturing techniques for efficient integration.
– Construction of three different prototypes of upholstered furniture with this technology.
– Carry out extensive performance and security tests of the developments carried out.
Construction of three prototypes incorporating the chosen technologies:
• Daybed with heated textile.
• Pouf with integrated LED technology.
• Headboard with electroluminescent technology.
Evaluation and testing of the different prototypes developed.